To whom should I direct my objections to these developments?

During the process, there will be optimum times to send your views to various public bodies (e.g. Blaby District Council, our MP, Tritax (formerly DB symmetry), Leics Council etc). Details of addresses/email addresses will be published on the website or sent out via email nearer the
appropriate time.

Category: Action group