How can I object to the proposals?

There are a number of ways to object to these proposals. Mainly this will involve writing to your MP, local council and to the developers themselves. This can be done at anytime, however during formal consultations all objections have to be considered and reported upon.

The action group will try and help you through this process, letting you know when the best time would be to write and information on key issues to consider including in your feedback to the Planning Inspectorate.

Category: Action group